New York Deed Transfer Attorney –
Nassau County, Long Island Deed Lawyer
Providing Deed Transfer Services Throughout New York State
The Law Office of Jeanne M. Reardon can help you with a deed
transfer. A deed is a legal document which when signed by the
Grantor transfers title or ownership of real property. The deed is
then recorded in the county where the property is located.
We are experienced deed transfer attorneys and have handled numerous
deed transfers. Contact us today to discuss a deed transfer.
Transferring title by a deed is a serious matter with numerous legal and financial consequences and should not be attempted without an
We can assist you with a deed transfer for any of the following:
- Add an individual, spouse, or family member to a deed.
- Remove an individual from a deed.
- Transfer a deed from an individual to an entity, such as a Corporation, LLC, or Trust.
- Correction Deed (a deed to correct errors on a previous deed, legal descriptions etc...).
- Advise you on whether a deed transfer would violate the
terms of your mortgage (known as a "Due on Sale" clause).
- Advise you on the best way to take title (ex: tenants in
common or joint tenants with right of survivorship).
- Advise you on the type of deed to use (ex. Bargain & Sale, Quitclaim Deed etc...).
- Prepare and file real estate transfer tax documents.
- Submit the deed for recording.
We look forward to helping you.
If you have any questions, or are seeking experienced legal assistance with a deed transfer, call us today at (516) 314-8433 for a consultation
Jeanne Reardon is a deed attorney serving clients in New York, Queens, Brooklyn,
Bronx, and Staten Island, in New York County, Queens County, Kings County,
Bronx County, and Richmond County, as well as, Long Island, Nassau County,
Suffolk County and throughout Westchester County.