New York Real Estate Closing Lawyer –
Nassau County, Long Island Real Estate
Closing Attorney Nassau County, Suffolk County
We provide representation
to both buyers and sellers in both
residential and commercial real
transactions are complicated matters, and having
experienced attorney to represent you is essential to making
sure that the transaction
proceeds smoothly and your rights are protected.
We have experience resolving many obstacles to closing, such
as mortgage financing
problems, title objections, and certificate
of occupancy issues. Whether you are buying or selling, let us
help you with your real estate closing.
Our attorneys represents clients for real estate closings with respect to the following types of properties:
For Commercial transactions or transactions involving a building with four or more units, Click Here
Services We Offer
real estate closing attorneys provide buyers and sellers
of residential and commercial properties with the following services:
For Buyers –
- Review and negotiation of the real estate contract,
- Review home inspection report and resolve any issues therein,
- Correspondence with the seller's attorney, title company and lending institution,
- Preparation for closing, including preparation of buyer's closing statement,
- Review of mortgage commitment, title commitment and survey, and
- Representation at closing.
For Sellers –
- Preparation, review and negotiation of the real estate contract,
- Preparation of contract modifications, if necessary,
- Explanation of the real estate contract to the seller,
- Review title commitment and address any title defects,
- Correspondence with the buyer's attorney and title company,
- Preparation for closing, including preparation of seller's closing statement,
- Preparation of the deed, and
- Representation at closing.
For a free consultation to discuss a real estate closing or other real estate matter call our experienced real estate closing attorneys today at (516) 314-8433. Please
e-mail your questions or comments to us so that we may better assist you.
gs: real estate, real estate attorney, real estate lawyer, new york
real estate attorney, new york real estate lawyer, long island real
estate attorney, long island real estate lawyer, real estate attorney long island, real estate lawyer long island, buying, selling, buyer,
seller, closing, closings, real estate closing, real estate closings, condo, co-op, coop,
condo closing, co-op closing, coop closing, deed, power of attorney,
residential real estate, new york city, bronx, queens, staten island,
brooklyn, nassau county, suffolk county, westchester county, real estate closing attorney, closing attorney, real estate closing lawyer, closing lawyer, long island real estate closing attorney
Jeanne Reardon is a Real Estate Closing Attorney serving clients in New York City, Queens, Brooklyn,
Bronx, and Staten Island, in New York County, Queens County, Kings County,
Bronx County, and Richmond County, as well as, Long Island, Nassau County,
Suffolk County and throughout Westchester County.