Long Island Real Property Lawyer –
Nassau County, Long Island Real Estate
We Can Handle Your Next Real Estate Transaction
For most people, the purchase or sale of a home is the single largest
financial transaction of their lifetime. If you are buying or selling a
home, protect your rights by retaining an experienced real estate
attorney at our firm.
transactions are complicated matters, and having
experienced attorney to represent you is essential to making sure that the transaction
proceeds smoothly and your rights are protected.
We have experience resolving many obstacles to closing, such as mortgage financing
problems, title objections, and certificate of occupancy issues.
Our real estate closing attorneys assist buyers and sellers with the purchase or sale of the following types of properties:
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
For Commercial transactions or transactions involving a building with four or more units,
Benefits of Attorney Representation for Residential Purchases and Sales
When selecting an attorney, remember that they will be representing you
in what is likely the largest financial transaction of your life. This is why you want an attorney with experience dealing
with residential sales and who knows how to
protect their clients from getting into bad contracts or how to minimize
their effect. If you have an attorney like this working with you, the
chances that your deal will turn out to be advantageous to you are
greatly increased and you can be certain that you will be informed and understand every
aspect of the deal.
Services We Offer
Long Island real estate lawyers provide buyers and sellers with the following services:
- Review and negotiation of the real estate contract,
- Review home inspection report and resolve any issues therein,
- Correspondence with the seller's attorney, title company and lending institution,
- Preparation for closing, including preparation of buyer's closing statement,
- Review of mortgage commitment, title commitment and survey, and
- Representation at closing.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of the real estate contract,
- Preparation of contract modifications, if necessary,
- Explanation of the real estate contract to the seller,
- Review title commitment and address any title defects,
- Correspondence with the buyer's attorney and title company,
- Preparation for closing, including preparation of seller's closing statement,
- Preparation of the deed, and
- Representation at closing.
Whether you are buying or selling, let us help you. For a free consultation to discuss a real estate closing or other real estate matter call our experienced Long Island real estate attorneys today at (516) 314-8433. Please
e-mail your questions or comments to us so that we may better assist you.
gs: real estate, real estate attorney, real estate lawyer, new york
real estate attorney, new york real estate lawyer, long island real
estate attorney, long island real estate lawyer, real estate attorney long island, real estate lawyer long island, buying, selling, buyer,
seller, closing, closings, real estate closing, real estate closings, condo, co-op, coop,
condo closing, co-op closing, coop closing, deed, power of attorney,
residential real estate, new york city, bronx, queens, staten island,
brooklyn, nassau county, suffolk county, westchester county, real estate closing attorney, closing attorney, real estate closing lawyer, closing lawyer, long island real estate closing attorney
Jeanne Reardon is a real estate closing attorney serving clients in New York, Queens, Brooklyn,
Bronx, and Staten Island, in New York County, Queens County, Kings County,
Bronx County, and Richmond County, as well as, Long Island, Nassau County,
Suffolk County and throughout Westchester County.