Law Office of
Syosset Real Property Attorney
Long Island Real Estate Lawyer — Plainview Real Estate Attorney
Comprehensive Real Estate Services in New York
Syosset is a hamlet and census-designated place in Nassau County, New York, in the northeastern section of the Town of Oyster Bay, near the North Shore of Long Island. The population was 18,829 at the 2010 census. Syosset is located approximately 32 miles of Midtown Manhattan and is the home town of actress Natalie Portman.
The Law Office of Jeanne M. Reardon serves buyers, sellers, and investors with real estate and property law matters in Syosset and the surrounding area.
Let Our Experienced Syosset Real Estate Lawyers Help You
Some of the areas we cover are:
- All aspects of residential and commercial real estate closings, including those involving houses, condominiums, co-ops, and commercial buildings
- For sale by owner (FSBO)
- Deed transfers including the addition of a spouse or children to a deed for a New York property
- Refinance a mortgage for homeowners who want to lower their rate or access cash for home improvements
- Closings by power of attorney for people who cannot or do not wish to attend their own closing
- Mortgage issues
- Real estate short sales of properties "underwater" due to declining values and other adverse economic circumstances
- Real estate leases— commercial and residential
Contract Our Trusted Nassau County Real Estate Attorneys Now
You have worked hard throughout your lifetime to buy a home or investment property. Having effective legal counsel is crucial to maintaining those investments and protecting your down payment.
To discuss your options with a Syosset real estate lawyer during a free initial consultation, call our office at (516) 314-8433 or use our email contact form to request a return phone call.
Syosset Resource Links